Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they’ll love you back. Don’t expect love in return; just wait to grow in their heart but if it doesn’t be content it grow in yours.
- No love is greater than Mom’s love. No care is greater than Dad’s care.
- Little boy asked to his grandfather –
Which is more important to love or to be loved?
Grandfather replied – Which is more important to a bird?
The left wing or the right wing.
- Someone who truly loves you will never tell you that they love you, because they believe in making you feel their love rather than making you hear their love.
- Missing someone is a part of loving them, if you are never apart, you will never know how strong your love really is.
- Cinderella walked on broken glass,
Sleeping beauty let a lifetime pass.
Bella fell in love with a hideous beast,
Jasmine chose a poor man,
Ariel spent her life on land.
It’s all about the smiles and tears;
Love is about facing your biggest fears.
- You don’t need to promise me the moon and the stars.
You promise me you will stand under them with me forever.
- The one thing we can never get enough of is love and the one thing we never give enough is love.
- Love is not about how much you say I love you. It all about how much you prove that it is true.
- What is the opposite of two?
A – Lonely me,
B – Lonely you.
- Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.
It takes just 3 seconds to say “I Love You” But a life time to prove it.
- True love never dies it only gets stronger with time.
- A life lived in love will never be dull.
- Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.
- Love the person you want to be in your life until infinity runs out. (Which is never)
- Love is most weak when there is more doubt than there is trust,
But love is most strong when you learn to trust even with all the doubts.
- Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
- Find someone who knows that you are not perfect but treats you as if you are.
- Kissing someone it’s like you may see stars.
Loving someone it’s like you are giving them yours.
- Never ignore a person who loves you,
Always take care of you, and always missing you,
Because 1 day you may realize you have lost your moon while counting stars.
- Relationship is the Rainbow between two hearts sharing seven colors of feeling. Love, Sadness, Happiness, Truth, Faith, Secret, & Respect.
- Love wasn’t put in your heart to stay, Love isn’t love, until you give it away.
- Do everything you can to preserve and protect love so that it endures forever.
- Love doesn’t hurt you. A person that doesn’t know how to Love hurts you. Don’t Get it twisted.